Drive eHopper’s Growth Via Channel Sales The eHopper Channel Sales manager will partner in key strategic business relationships to help grow the business. You will be balancing your time between prospecting, demoing our web-based POS (point-of-sale) and closing new business. Growing and maintaining relationships with ISO’s and other partners is key to this role.
You will be product and industry savvy, an independent worker, and excited about building and managing a strong book of partner business. This is a unique opportunity to enter into a high-growth division in a mature POS software company that has found a product-market fit, but which is (very) far from exhausting its addressable market.
• Own, manage, and drive the full channel sale cycle from first contact through close
• Dig in and be hands on in learning the product, and leverage your presentation skills via web-based product demonstrations
• Achieve monthly & quarterly sales targets through identifying, qualifying, and closing business
• Maintain updated sales records and prospect status in CRM with an eye toward a healthy pipeline
• Collaborate across both sales, marketing and product teams to ensure prospects get timely, helpful information that increases new client growth
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree or higher (or equivalent work experience)
• 2-4+ years experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications
• Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close
• Strong communication and persuading skills
• Demonstrated top performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility
• Inside Sales & cold calling experience a plus
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com