With the inventory reports, you can analyze which items are causing you to lose or gain the most money and then adjust your stock accordingly to increase profits.
– View the Inventory Report for full details on all of your inventory.
– Review the Product Mix report to view sales data about each product sold in a selected time period
– Use the Modifiers Report to review info on all modifiers sold with products
– With the PO Receiving Report, you can view details about the retrieval of stock of each item in your company’s store(s).
– View the Store Transfer Report for info on all items transferred from one store to another during a specified time period.
– Use the Adjustment Report to view data on all adjustments to items that occurred in a specific time period, as result of them getting lost, broken, stolen, etc.