eHopper does all the work for you by automatically applying Cash Discounts and their fees to orders in POS for seamless integration with the program.
– If a customer pays with a payment type other than cash, a Cash Discount Fee will be applied and there will be no Cash Discount provided.
– If a customer pays by cash, a Cash Discount Fee is applied, but a Cash Discount will be provided that is equal in value to the Cash Discount Fee.
– Cash Discount Fees and Cash Discounts will be applied to split and terminal payments, depending on the specific transaction type used.
– The printed or emailed receipt will display the Cash Discount Fee and Cash Discount applied to the order.
– Cash discount fees can be voided and refunded after an order is processed.