eHopper does all the work for you by automatically applying Cash Discounts to orders in POS, for seamless integration with the program.
- To qualify as a cash discount, you must advertise the full credit card price of each product.
- At the time of sale, if a customer pays with a payment type other than cash, debit card or check there will be no discount and the customer will pay the regular sales price.
- At the time of sale, if a customer pays by cash, debit card or check, a cash discount will be applied automatically to the order, deducted from the full credit card price.
- Cash Discounts will be applied to split payments, depending if cash, debit card or check is used or not in the transaction.
- The printed or emailed receipt will display the cash discounts applied to the order.