Learn more about the Cash Discount Program with eHopper POS.
Cash Discount Program
Provide customers with an incentive to pay with cash by offering a discount off the regular price when making cash purchases.
- When a customer pays with cash, they receive a discount off the regular sales price
- When a customer pays via a payment type other than cash, they do not receive any discount for the transaction.
- Legal in all states
- Customers must be disclosed about cash discounts at the at the point of entry (through signage) and at the point of sale (on the receipt).
Apply Cash Discounts on POS
eHopper does all the work for you by automatically applying Cash Discounts to orders in POS, for seamless integration with the program.
- To qualify as a cash discount, you must advertise the full credit card price of each product.
- At the time of sale, if a customer pays with a payment type other than cash, debit card or check there will be no discount and the customer will pay the regular sales price.
- At the time of sale, if a customer pays by cash, debit card or check, a cash discount will be applied automatically to the order, deducted from the full credit card price.
- Cash Discounts will be applied to split payments, depending if cash, debit card or check is used or not in the transaction.
- The printed or emailed receipt will display the cash discounts applied to the order.