At eHopper, we welcome and support people of all backgrounds and identities. We won’t all agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for disrespectful behavior.
Please note that all clients and partners are expected to treat our employees and other individuals in a respectful and professional manner.
eHopper Services Inc. strictly forbids discrimination, rudeness or harassment of any kind, whether based on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, physical, mental or developmental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology or any other reason.
The following is a list of behaviors that may be subject to termination of services and potentially legal action:
– Verbal abuse and yelling
– Crude language or cursing
– Any form of harassment, rudeness, or belittlement
– Intimidation tactics and/or threats;
– Malicious or derogatory comments about others
– Public display of another’s private information
– Solicitation, purchase or distribution of illegal substances
– Physical violence
Last updated: 07/28/2020