Learn more about eHopper point of sale.
Be more efficient and profitable by managing POS across multiple devices, and save money by keeping your old equipment.
- Works on Android tablets
- Works on Windows PC and tablets
- Works on Poynt terminals
- POS data shared among all devices
- Process sales on any device
Optimize receipts for each individual order for better customer service.
- Customize the footers for both your customer receipts and customer bills.
- Select the receipt language
- Add line item or order notes to the receipt
- Email and/or print receipts and bills for customers
- Send receipts to the receipt and/or kitchen printer
- Specify which items should be printed to each of your kitchen printers
- Optionally display customer address and phone number on receipts.
With cash management, you can ensure that you are managing your assets appropriately and maintaining profits.
- Close your batch at the end of the day to immediately send money to your bank
- Use payins/payouts to add or subtract money from your register
- Input the opening and closing amounts in your register to track your cash flow
- Track the quantity of each denomination of bills and coins in your cash drawer
- View reporting that shows details of all transactions and profits
- Connect with Quickbooks to instantly manage all sales and accounting data
- Provide refunds and discounts for any order
Be more organized with your cash flow and shift rotations with the open/close register feature.
- Open register at beginning of shift to start taking orders and close register at end of shift
- View cash flow details from each shift
- Print X and Z reports
- Input the opening and closing cash amounts in the register, with the option of tracking each cash denomination
- Optionally enter register notes when opening or closing