Learn more about split payments with eHopper POS.
Have a more seamless and speedy customer experience by allowing split payments by order amount, item, or table guest.
- Different payment methods can be used for each split transaction: cash, credit, debit, EBT etc., with each processed separately.
- Taxes, discounts, Cash discounts and surcharges, and rounding amount tips are divided proportionally for each split payment transaction.
- Tips can be applied to each of the individual charges in a split payment.
- Receipts can be printed or emailed for each of an order’s split charges and for the full order, once fully processed.
- You are able to split a payment between a pre-authorized card payment and other payment types.
Split Payment Refunds and Voids
Improve operations with the ability to void and refund charges in a split payments.
- You have the option to Void any processed payment in a split transaction.
- You can refund each specific charge in a split payment, once the whole order has been processed
- You can edit the refund amounts for each payment, as long as the total is the same as the whole amount paid in the original order.
- Receipts can be printed/emailed for each refunded charge in a split payment.