Small Business Coronavirus Guide and Resources
Tools and resources on how to manage small business during the COVID-19 outbreak.
During these unprecedented times with the ongoing spread of Coronavirus and the rapid pace at which everything is changing, we are continually working to adapt our operations and bring you the top resources to help you navigate this challenging time.
Here are 9 steps you can take today to support your small business:
1. Keep yourself and your staff safe and healthy throughout this crisis.
2. Use this opportunity to expand your online sales. Be prepared for online orders to increase.
3. Keep in touch with your customers via your website and social media.
4. Utilize government resources and assistance for SBA loans.
5. Keep in touch with your vendors to get alerted to problems immediately.
6. Stay up to date with information in order to adjust your operations rapidly.
7. Adjust your employee schedule. Be prepared for absenteeism.
8. Set up an intranet to keep you staff up to date and provide motivation.
9. Utilize eHopper tools and resources to stay on top of your business.
eHopper Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/ehopperpos/
Center of Disease and Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/
Small Business Administration – https://www.sba.gov
SCORE – https://www.score.org
Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources – https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus – https://s3.amazonaws.com/mentoring.redesign
Facebook Small Business Grants Program – https://www.facebook.com/business/boost/grants