Next week, eHopper is heading to the 2018 Western States Acquirers Association Conference. WSAA 2018 aims to provide training, education and networking events to the technology, financial and ISO/MLS community.
Supporting its vendors through training, education and networking, WSAA enables registered attendees the ability to connect with global industry leaders in the electronic payments industry. Exhibitors showcase the latest technology, products and emerging offerings vital to your business.
This year’s conference takes place at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranchin in lovely Scottsdale, Arizona. It will feature 25 vendors, 14 panels and 25 speakers over the course of two days in Scottsdale.
eHopper will be at Booth #126 during the conference. We’ll be in the corner, next to the photo booth; you can’t miss us!
eHopper has the software, hardware, and complete business solutions your clients need – which translates into business for you. eHopper POS is easy to use, cross-platform, and available on Android tablets, iPad, Windows PCs, and the Poynt terminal.
Why Partner with Us?
- Reduce Client Acquisition Cost
- Up to 50% revenue sharing
- Start Using Cash Discounts & Surcharges
- Low Cost Licenses for Partners
Get started on a partnership with eHopper today!
Check out the full agenda for WSAA 2018 here: https://westernstatesacquirers.net/agenda/
At our booth, we’re lucky to have the chance to demo our business solution on many different devices, with some of our closest partners and hardware producers. Stop by to meet the eHopper team, as well as demo our POS solution on a variety of hardware and terminal configurations.
Featuring at Booth #126 in Scottsdale, will be eHopper POS on Elo PayPoint Plus for iPad.
Elo designed the PayPoint’s with a single-cable that makes setting up the POS system a breeze. Merchants have the option to add third-party peripherals, like another cash drawer, scanner, or EMV terminal.
PayPoint Plus features:
- Fully integrated Star Micronics TSP100III 3-inch printer
- Honeywell N3680 2D barcode reader
- Magtek 3-track encryptable MSR
- A full-size, 16″, industry-standard cash drawer
The eHopper booth at WSAA will also feature our POS with Star Micronics printers.
eHopper integration with Thermal printers 143LAN, 143IIIU and 143IIIBi will be only display at Booth #126.
Featured Benefits of Star TSP143IIIU
- High – Speed Printing of 250mm/s
- Easy set-up across all models
- Lightning Connection for Charging and Data Transfer Simultaneously
- Guillotine Auto-Cutter
- futurePRNT Receipt Enhancement Tool
- Compatible with Star Cloud Services and AllReceipts™
We’re also excited to show off the eHopper All-in-One POS Terminal with Printer and Touchscreen. This complete All-in-One POS Terminal is not only fully Compatible with eHopper POS Software, but sports a 14″ HD capacitive touch-screen with 2GB RAM and a MicroSD Slot. Complete with an integrated 80mm receipt printer, stand, and multiple ports for optional peripherals, this complete POS unit also supports Wifi and Bluetooth.
WSAA 2018 will be our first opportunity to demonstrate eHopper’s integration with Bixolon thermal printers, particularly the SRP-Q300B 3″ mPOS Printer with Built-in Battery.
Bixolon has added the SRP-Q300B, 3″ deskop mPOS Printer with built-in battery, to its SRP-Q300 Thermal Printer Series. Scheduled for launch on the August 1, 2018. Please refer to the following instructions when ordering.
- Compact footprint with cube type design
- Added mobilty with 24 V Li-ion, 2,750 mAh, Rechargeable battery, Charging time: Up to 4.0 hrs
- Supports continuous printing – 10 rolls of 80 mm diameter paper (total 600 m) once fully charged
- 52-hour stand by time once fully charged (Bluetooth model in power save mode)
- Up to 220 mm/sec print speed
- 180 dpi or 203 dpi print resolution
- USB V2.0 FS + Ethernet + 1 USB Charging-only port
- WLAN or Bluetooth options
- Compatible with all major operating systems and plugins including iOS™, Android™, Windows®, Linux™, Xamarin™, Cordova™, Chrome™
- NFC for Android, Q300 Utility for Android and Smart Connection™ for iOS
- High reliable 150 km TPH and 1.5 Million cuts Auto cutter
eCommerce & Online Ordering
Make sure to ask about eHopper’s new online ordering ecommerce platform.
With Online Ordering / POS integration, you will be able to take online orders while syncing your inventory between your website and existing point of sale.
Perfect for quick serve restaurants, now your menu items can be ordered online. The best part? You don’t have to worry about hosting, security, SEO or any other things normally associated with launching an ecommerce site. With eHopper’s Online Ordering, these things are handled for you automatically for a very low monthly fee. Learn more about online food ordering, and request a demo to see how it might benefit your business, and just how easy it is to set up. It works on almost any device, including tablets, smartphones and desktops.
Western States Acquirers Association 2018
We’d love the chance to meet ‘n greet with everyone at WSAA 2018. Demo our complete POS solution on a variety of hardware, and ask about our new online ordering platform. It’s going to be a great week in Arizona and we look forward to seeing everyone there!