Money 20/20 is the anchor event on the industry calendar where leaders, innovators, and general disruptors unite to drive change and revolutionize the future of money.
Ultimately unique, this 4-day experience facilitates education and and insightful conversations, leaving you inspired and motivated to strive for your goals.
The Money 20/20 2018 stage boasted a stacked speaker schedule, delving into and an expansive set of cutting-edge topics. Attendees walked away with unique perspectives and insights on the ways our market is revolutionizing the future of money.
You should come to Money 20/20 not only for the presentations or the conversations but also to meet new people and find people who are thinking about what you’re going after in a different way. It changes your perspective.
Jack Dorsey, Square
This year’s Expo had hundreds of unique booths and thoughtful exhibits. At Money 20/20, the Expo was the main activity, along with hundreds of deal-making micro-events throughout.
Many of the big-name finance companies were represented at the event: Bank of America, Wells Fargo, J.P. Morgan, PayPal, and so on. The big technology companies were there too: Amazon, Goggle, IBM, and others (the event program listed over 500)
Money 20/20 2018 Keynote Speakers included:
- Braden More – EVP, Head of Partnerships & Industry Relations, Wells Fargo
- Nathan Richardson – Co-Founder & CEO, TradeIt
- AKON – Grammy-Nominated Artist & Producer, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist & Chief Visionary, Akoin
- Dave Birch – Director of Innovation, Consult Hyperion
- Harley Finkelstein – Chief Operating Officer, Shopify
- Naureen Hassan – Chief Digital Officer, Morgan Stanley
- Claire Hughes Johnson – Chief Operating Officer, Stripe
- Asiff Hirji – President & COO, Coinbase
- Chloe James – Presenter, Sky News Australia & Group Media Director, RFi Group
- Katie Haun – General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Will Lansing – CEO, FICO
- Sallie Krawcheck – CEO & Co-Founder, Ellevest
- Reuben Lai – Senior Managing Director, Head of Grab Financial, Grab
- Bill Ready – Chief Operating Officer, PayPal
- Shaquille O’neal – Basketball Legend; Advisor & Advocate, Steady
- John Shrewsberry- Senior EVP & Chief Financial Officer, Wells Fargo
and many more luminaries and personalities from all sectors of the finance and business community.
Money 20/20 aims to deliver the 4 most productive days on the industry calendar. It’s where business blossoms and the year’s pipeline is secured. With the most expansive exhibit hall, strongest networking opportunities and an unparalleled speaker roster, Money 20/20 delivers an exemplary experience highlighting the boldest and the best of the industry. Attendance at Money 20/20 has been the catalyst for countless business deals, ideas, investments and initiatives leading to trillions of dollars in value.
Attendees represented every key sector and size of organization in an increasingly complex payment and financial services ecosystem. Paced by incredible growth since the inaugural 2012 event, Money 20/20 has maintained that momentum, as the industry continues to rely on Money 20/20 for all that it has to offer.